About the game:
– After some boring days spent playing Tetris(c), I decided to write this
piece of crap,.,. sorry, this game.
– This game is dedicated to the ******** who think this game is a piece of
****! Especially to the ******* ******* that likes popcorns!
How to play:
– You must make columns and lines.
– Put the piece in position with cursor keys then kick it to its final
position using space key. Rotate it with ‘5’. Remember that you’ll always
have to kick the piece to get a new one to play with.
– You have a certain amount of time to fix the piece. When that time reaches
zero, the piece will explode. Using ‘X’, you can explode it too.
Bigger Score Smaller time. Depending on your score, you can buy some
milliseconds. Time can be very expensive if you have a big score…
– Buy some time with ‘B’.
– You make points by fixing pieces, making lines or columns, exploding pieces
and by finishing a Level.
– You finish a Level when each number in ‘Completed’ is bigger or equal to
‘Total … to finish level/clear field’.
– In Level Mode, the screen will have some messing squares to help you
loosing the game. Finishing a Level in Normal Mode gives you just 25% of
the points that you would make in Level Mode.
– Next Key is ‘N’. If Next is disabled you’ll score more 25% points than
those that you would make if it were enabled.
– ‘S’ toggle Sound ON/OFF.
– ‘P’ pauses the game.
– In highscore table you can use: Home, End, Left, Right, Ctrl+End,
BackSpace, Del and Enter to finish your name.
– Pressing ‘Esc’ key anywhere in the game will return you to DOS.