– Map of classical Greece with 11 factions fighting for hegemony
– Mod designed with greater focus on immersion
– Campaign only mod scripted for automatically use auto resolve in an immersive way
– Scripts for gameplay improvement
– Support for multiplayer co-op campaigns
– Improved game mechanics and AI
– The Greek Wars (its smaller campaign map and factions are the base of this mod, unit models)
– De Bello Mundi (settlements, ships and trade ship models)
– Paeninsula Italica II (base interface)
– Normal’s Rome II Unit Icons (unit cards)
– Wrath of Sparta red-figure mod (unit info cards)
– Europa Barbarorum II (mouse cursor, some scripts)
– Europa Barbarorum II/z3n (campaign AI)
– Ancient Conquest (module folder used as base)
Hellenika Total War v0.5 beta RELEASED
1- Extract to your Medieval II Total Warmods.
2- Go to the new folder Hellenika in your Medieval II Total Warmods.
3- Use the “Executable” batch file to launch the mod.
4- Play and have fun.
– Hellenika Total War DOES NOT support Real-Time Battles. You can not play custom, historical or normal campaign battles.
– Starting Date: 360 BC.